In the Sardi Mono Numix Colora folder you will find a script to change all colored icons to any colour you want.
We use inkscape to test what colour combinations we like and copy/paste the codes into the script and run it.
We end up making a new icon theme.
16 million colour choices
Sardi Mono Numix Colora Hot Pink
Content of tutorial
- goal : make a new colouring script
- explaining the structure of sardi
- script will change colour of folders
- already several presets available
- icons have top, body, icon and paper
- so four colours
- copy/paste in order to have an original folder
- copy/paste the script and rename it
- OLD colours – never change them
- figure out the colours
- copy/paste the hexadecimal codes to your script
- DELETE THE LAST TWO “ff”
- naming of the presets I use gpick
- changing the name of the directory
- changing the theme inside the index.theme